- Become an Agent
- Buy a Franchise
- franchise opportunity
- About RE/MAX
- Contact Us
The RE/MAX Hierarchy
RE/MAX International is based in Denver, Colorado, USA. It operates from there and has slowly spread its reach to more than 88 countries over the past 38 years. It has appointed Master Franchisees for various countries across the world.
RE/MAX was brought to India by Sam Chopra who was appointed as a Master Franchisee in 2009. They divided the country into 32 regions which are spread across 13 states of India now.
RE/MAX was brought to Gujarat and Maharashtra by a young set of budding entrepreneurs who bring varied experience and diversified backgrounds on the table. Mr. Manaan Choksi, Mr. Aashil Patel, Mr.Pranjal Patel and Mr. Parag Gathani have got the rights for establishing RE/MAX offices in Gujarat and Mahrashtra (except Vidarbha)
The current regions where they operate RE/MAX at a regional level are:
- North Gujarat
- South Gujarat
- North Mumbai
- South Mumbai
- Mumbai Suburban – the districts of Thane and Raigadh
- Rest of Maharashtra
The primary responsibilities of the Regional Office include:
- Establish the RE/MAX network in various parts of the region in which they operate.
- Build the RE/MAX brand by establishing quality service to the customers via Broker offices and Broker Agents.
- Ensure that the unique characteristics of the RE/MAX model remain intact in the region that they operate.
- Establish a technology platform that will act as a tool to do more business for each agent as he serves his customer. Similarly, establish a technology platform that will enable broker owners to increase the office productivity by tracking listings, agents, agent activities, agreements and transactions.
- Provide the Broker owners with training support to help them create a profitable broking office. That includes recruiting agents, motivating them and also ensuring that the broker owner helps the agents to do transactions.
The role of the Regional office is to appoint Broker Offices that will be responsible for the following:
- Recruiting agents in the office
- Retaining these agents in the office
- Charge and collect fees from the agents and the customers
- Build and establish the RE/MAX office in the local area
- Capture market share in the local area
- Provide infrastructure support to the agents by creating a shared office infrastructure and upholding the best practices of real estate brokerage business
The main responsibility of the Broker Associate is to do more transactions and to serve the clients. The agent is responsible in promoting himself within his local market, establish a focus area, build inventory, create awareness, conduct promotions and build his own real estate brokerage practice.